size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
5 hours ago

It didn't take more than two braincells to add the shuddering earth and the blood-red sky together and decide it was a day better spent at home, he didn't know, counting herbs or something and prepping for all the inevitable injuries that would no doubt roll in when the world decided to get fucked up like this. This wasn't his first turn around the sun, after all. He had seen what had happened to Siduri and Ken the last time things got weird.

So when Modesty came barging into his den, demanding he pack his bags to help her round up her brats, he bit back the long-suffering sigh that wanted to rip from his chest with a roll of his eyes. The only motivation, really, was that Siduri might be out there, and if nothing else, he wanted to be close by just in case she needed him.

Strapping on his saddlebags and tying his knife to his tail, his monkey climbed up on his back and his bird flew ahead with Modesty's kite. They circled high overhead in mirrored patterns, occasionally calling back to the wolves below.

Once they reached their destination, Sakana took a moment to look over the monuments that had sprung up out of the ground. He had a map, this place shouldn't be here... and Blondie pulled the goat hide from his bag and sketched a rough outline in charcoal.

As his leader reached up to scratch at one of the stones, he bit back on his molars, lips pulling back from his teeth, perhaps the kids weren't the only idiots he'd have to deal with today. "Perhaps, that is not the wisest idea..." he finally spoke up with a frown, noting the patches where it looked like perhaps the earth had been dug up. He moved closer to scratch at the soil, his stomach turning. Was the earth recently disturbed because someone had been digging graves?

"speech"