gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
6 hours ago
His eyes are drawn upward and then back down toward the ground. Something about the carving, the one with a terrified expression, felt familiar, but he couldn’t place a toe upon it. As he looked closer to the ground, something else seems to be there.

Before he can lift a paw to scratch at the dirt, a nip to his flank sends his fur bristling and ears flattening. Whirling his head around quickly with teeth bared, he’s prepared to strike when a familiar figure dissuades his temperament.

“Just as beautiful as I last saw you,” Ghoul’s silky deep tone rumbles, his nose reaching out to touch her cheek. There was something off about her though, but he couldn’t quite place it either.

“Any idea about this or are you lost too?” He questions though it has more meaning than she probably realizes. Where was everyone else that he knew? Why now? Why Deluge? Why any these spires and the carvings on them? Too many questions and not enough answers.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.