gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Joe
5 hours ago

Darkness surged and swirled in the Void as Fever came rushing in like a bat out of hell, the spectral realm seeming to react to her presence and her agitated demeanor as if it were alive. Her shouts echoed into the emptiness, only her voice answering her calls—at least at first. Once a moment had passed, a deep baritone humming began to rise from the silence, seeming to come from everywhere all at once. Then the dark evaporated like a mist from behind the girl, revealing the massive crimson brute relaxing in a vision of an old cave, his giant body sprawled out across some plush furs of past hunts. A cozy campfire crackled next to him, casting his hard masculine features in bright firelight and deep shadows. He was humming to himself while he lay there, staring out the mouth of the cave at a storm raging outside. Howling wind and heavy rain poured just beyond, but Moros was the picture of coziness, waiting out the storm from his memories in his warm, dry den.

Turning his head to peer out into the darkness, Moros smiled at Fever and waved her over. "Well well well, if it isn't my darling granddaughter! Come over here, Evee! I have missed you so!" As the girl would approach the scene seeming to exist amidst the darkness, the void would fall away until Fever was completely in the cave with her great grandsire, all semblance of the darkness gone inside this memory. Moros beckoned her over and spread his forepaws to make room for her to come snuggle against his chest if she wished. The warmth and light of the fire bathed them both in its splendor while outside a flash of lightning and boom of thunder shook the heavens above. "What's got a fire lit under your tail, my precious little firefly?" asked the demon brute, all sweet smiles and enticing words for his favorite descendent.

"Moros"