ardent

New Face

Celeste

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2013, 10:00 AM

Amber eyes looked up to the woman, tail wagging happily behind her. She was big, coat black as night with the exception of her father's redness starting below her jaws and running down her throat. Not only that but her eyes were the same color as well, strange but very interesting to the pup. The only people she had seen so far were her family and they were not of darker colors, besides them there was that rogue pup covered in the same black with strange lighter markings on her body. She wanted to see what the rest of her family looked like but with how they're encounter went, Celeste was not interested afterward.

Ears perked up when the woman spoke, listening as she introduced herself as Destruction, but she could call her Des. ?Des... Destro...? Her facial expression would change within seconds as she attempted to work on the woman's name, brows coming together, a serious look coming to her face that had tilted downward. ?Des... tro... tion...? She would say completely, head lifting with a large grin at being able to pronounce it almost. ?Nice to meet you!? She would add with a nod of her head, her little rump slightly moving from how much her tail was wagging.

When the lady asked if she could join, Celeste would turn her head, looking to the fence a few moments before looking back to the woman with a nod of her head. ?Yes, of course!? She'd bark, motioning the woman to follow before whipping around and starting to walk along the fence with a bounce in her step. "This is my first time being by the fence, I thought it would be fun to explore but... it isn't as fun as I hoped." She said in a soft tone but load enough for Des to hear her.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3