ardent

Something about running through Corridors?

Titus

Titus

The Hallows
Youngling

Advanced Fighter (105)

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Asena
10-06-2024, 05:44 PM

Little soldier boy

She perked up at the fact that they had a forge and he grinned, his head lifting proudly. "Uncle Art let me help him make a sword last time I was in there." He thought that would definitely make him awesome to the other girl. She might even spread the word about how awesome he was to the other kids that had come with her. She waited for her as she mirrored him and the wiping of her paws. Good. At least he wouldn't be cleaning up after anyone tonight.

She's then spit-firing questions and He paused to look about to make sure no one saw them.... IF they were in and out, maybe uncle Art wouldn't mind. He could definitely show her the forge from the outside though as well. They could peek in. "We can look at the Forge from the doorway.... but we aren't supposed to go in.... It's dangerous in there according to Uncle Art..... As for a dungeon, its a place you put bad scary guys that do really bad things." he moved, leading the way and keeping a casual profile so no one would see or think he was taking her someplace he wasn't supposed to. He knew the rules, and he wasn't gonna break them.

His paws were silent as he moved, claws retracted. Easy peasy to sneak. He lead her to the forge while speaking. "There's bedrooms upstairs, I live in my mom's room for now... But soon I'll have my own room!" Couldn't let himself look uncool. He stopped in front of the door to the forge and pushed on the door, letting it swing open for her to see inside. But he seated himself outside the forge. He was not getting in trouble today. Though there was no rule about not looking in from the outside.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Come marching home

Titus has a male white Raven by the name of Andrei, assume he is overhead or somewhere watching even if not mentioned.

Bowen as his mother, Artorias as his alpha and uncle, and Briar as his aunt may enter any of his threads regardless of how they are marked until he is a year of age. Bowen has permission to powerplay him as needed.