ardent

My devil danced with his demon.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2013, 12:19 PM

He spoke easily, having moved to seat himself before her and answering her question with many different answers. Maybe the russet femme's father could find use for him in the ranks, maybe as a warrior or a hunter for now. While she listened to his playful attitude and joking mannerisms, a soft smile crept over her face. The light of the moon was showing through the clouds, finally, casting a bit of light upon the duo. Now she got a good look at him, other than a vague ghostly form in the dim light. A dusting of darker speckles down his spine provided interest in him, visually, and his eyes were quite brilliant. Dexter was quite well muscled, he looked like he could be made into a fine Glaciem wolf. A nod acknowledged his words, and her own vocals escaped shrouded in pale mist, soft as a whisper in the dark. "All those things are quite useful, Dexter. I believe my father could use you, but that is not for me to decide." She murmured in admittance, her soft smile slightly sheepish. "I'll call for someone who can actually accept you." She murmured, lifting her delicate cranium to the sky, baring her russet throat while her vocals poured themselves into the sky to call someone from the higher rankings. Lowering her tiara once more, the she wolf fixed her muted pink gaze upon the man and smiled broadly, but remained silent. If he wished to speak, he could, but for now she would keep quiet.

Speech,