Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-07-2024, 10:36 PM

Speech // thought

"Selene, I know it's uncomfortable but you'll be fine if you put your paw down. You don't have to stay and rest, you can go play!" Petulant whines from her littlest was her answer as the little one limped from one end of the nest to the other. Ignita was *this* close to snapping and kicking her beloved baby outside.

"My love, either cry it out or-" she paused and snapped her ears to the door as she heard his particular We have a guest knock. She scrunched her nose.

"Come in! - No more options, baby, if it's really bugging you go tell Ollie it still hurts. I seem to have some business to attend to." She was saying as they entered the door. She tried her best to tidy a few things around the den.

The littlest white and blue baby girl limped to the door dejected and a sorrowful. Until she saw her dad and the stranger, so she lingered a moment too long with interest.

"Now!" Came Ignita's impatient voice, her tail flicked in annoyance that made the littlest tear up and stormed the rest of her way out.

Ignita stared after Selene, her face deadpan and distant as she attempted to switch gears and try not to bury her face in the furs and scream. One of her eyebrows twitched.

With a heavy sigh, she lifted her face to Bas who instantly helped her melt and she could find a smile for him. That was until her eyes fell on the petite stature of a poor little girl marred and painted like a sunset.

"Hi!" She greeted with a cheerful strain, her golden eyes flicking back up to Bas with a wildness in them. Her eyebrow twitched.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]