Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-08-2024, 02:52 PM

Find me where the wild things are

She grinned up to the other woman as they worked to craft the trap. Paws never idle as she worked it to be usable. A nod at the question of her smoking them and having thought this out. "Smoking them helps with taste mostly but I can turn the smoked meats into Jerky from there. I like having the flavor in my jerky." She worked the leather into two circles in the water, with one having its opening cocked to the right. The other woman steadying the stakes had definitely helped and she was thankful for that.

She then moved to start making the lid with branches. It was going to be crude but should work well enough. The words Enyo gave made Trixy smirk. A woman who understood that battle wasn't everything, good she enjoyed not having a muscle-head as her new potential friend. Then she asked where Trixy stayed and her lips fell into a serious line. "Currently I'm homeless.... though make no mistake, that's going to change soon. I intend to challenge another and make a home for myself and the few family I have around still as well as for the guy I like, though I don't think he sees me as anything more than a best friend." Her words were honest but left enough to only paint a vague picture. She wasn't sure who the woman she was going to challenge had made friends of and didn't want to ruin the surprise too much.

She started stabbing the sticks into the ground in the water, in a way they would make a canopy for their trap. "I figure if we chase some of them from further downstream by the way that they will be more likely to seek shelter in the trap." she was back to the thoughts on the trap. Though she left it open for the other woman's thoughts too.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

4/6 craft and use a trap