gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
10-08-2024, 04:08 PM

She kept her eyes averted as they kissed. It felt like she was intruding. Were her new master and mistress always so open about their affection? She had to wonder.

Then Ignita was gasping about how she had been found and she had very little warning and the woman was upon her with questions. Damn she was having issues keeping up with the rapid fire questions. But she finally finished with asking her name. She had answered most of her own questions otherwise. "Teegra.... But I am accustomed to being named whatever my masters deem me...." The reach for her wasn't rewarded with a touch on her end. Her paw lifted and gripped her shoulder again. Not that is was in pain but she was definitely uncomfortable. She tended to do that a lot she guessed when she was having anxiety or insecurities.

Then the Warlord was speaking once more and she turned her wide eyes to him. Shock and then panic setting in. Shit! Eyes going back and forth between them while she leaned back from them. Was this common here? He'd said slaves weren't allowed to breed though! Scared nose inclining to protect her throat and ears pressing. IF there was anything she learned about past tempered masters and mistresses it was always cover your throat. Eyes were diverting but shock was still on her face. If this was some joke between them, she wasn't finding it funny.

"Speech"

ooc: perms for iggy to lash out and any attack she wants to deal to Tee is allowed to land <3