gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-08-2024, 06:24 PM
Calliope could not explain why she was still there. In this land of desolation. A whispering breeze had picked up which brought relief from the stifling silence, but it was almost worse. With every shift of the wind, a new wail rose higher into the sky. Haunting symphonies of past lives that ached to be released. At least, that's what it sounded like to her. It didn't help that the creepy faces carved into the bottom of the crooked pillars kept following her around.

Prowling as she did, past each spire with barely a glance in their direction, Calliope searched. Wolves appeared to be drawn to this land for a reason. She had no answers, but maybe someone else did. Her pastel gaze flicks about, almost in a nervous reaction to the tremors below, but it's another feeling she can shove down beneath the surface with the rest of whatever this terror was around her. Finally, she spots a smaller female, roughly her age, maybe a little older. Definitely beautiful in her own way with that ivory coat and bone markings.

"My, my, what pretty little thing do we have here?" Calliope's roving gaze is predatory and hungry. Her lips twitch, stomach twisting with an eagerness that propels her closer to the stranger. Coming to a stop not more than foot or so away, she continues to look the girl over for another moment before allowing her eyes to stop on the girl's face, her tongue sliding out softly to lick gently at her lips as a smirk curls around the edges.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.