Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-08-2024, 09:25 PM

Speech // thought

He manipulated her body to face him, she pulled her arm out of his touch but to no avail. He probably hadn't even felt her tug away from him, such was his strength. Her body faced him, her face was still angled away. Hot tears ran down her cheeks in full view. Ignita's face scowled and defiant.

She closed her eyes with a huff as she felt his claw over her brow. Dangerously sharp with the strength to rip her heart out if he truly chose to. Her muscles trembled and twitched as he whispered the tender subversive threat. She opened her eyes as her heart shook against her chest. He wouldn't... would he? There was a part of her that hoped he wouldn't. Prayed he wouldn't... Was she strong enough to test it? He was always so gentle... Was this the side of him that he had hidden away from her?

No... it was there from their first day. She had just... forgotten. There weren't many mirrors to remind her of the scar on her face.

"I'm your wife...." She whispered in a trembling voice, refusing to look at him, not out of deference but out of defiance, and yet her voice was a plaintive plea. The blue tattoo on her arm where he had painted it when he said his vows. "... You... vowed... to protect me" Her tone grew more steady and stronger.

"You vowed to give me the best of yourself!" She snapped as she finally brought her gaze up to his, her inner fire returned.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]