size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-09-2024, 02:38 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s ears perked slightly as she listened to Bellatrix speak, the mention of a challenge sparking a familiar thrill in her chest. The idea of taking what one wants, carving out their place through strength and willpower, resonated deeply with her. As Bellatrix laid out her ambitions and the desire to claim a home for herself, Enyo's gaze sharpened, admiration flickering in her icy blue eyes.

"You speak with purpose, I like the way you think," Enyo said, her voice low and approving. "A challenge is how you carve your legacy. If something can be taken, it deserves to be yours. That’s the way of the world, isn't it? The strong inherit the heart of the land, of family, of everything worth having. A challenge will make that clear. I believe those who fight for what they want are the ones worthy of it." There was a fierceness in her tone, a conviction that spoke to the core of who she was. She respected those who seized power and despised those who clung to it without earning it.

The mention of the man Bellatrix was fond of shifted Enyo’s expression to one of slight amusement. She understood from an outside perspective. How illogical love could be. Her parents had trained them to tread carefully when it came to emotions like love. A soft laugh escaped her as she glanced toward Bellatrix, the cold water swirling around their legs as they continued to work. "Love," she began, her tone almost teasing, "can be a hindrance if you're not careful. I’ve seen it weaken those with otherwise strong ambitions. Blind them. Destroy them. Love can be a weapon too Trixy, just make sure you're never the one the sword is pointing at."

Enyo crouched down, helping to steady the branches as Bellatrix arranged them. She stabbed another stick into the ground, creating a canopy as Bellatrix had suggested. Her muscles moved with ease despite the cold water rushing around them. Enyo's words came slower now, laced with a subtle yet suggestive edge. "My advice? Leave that man as a friend. Pursue something greater, something more worthy of your time and strength." Her voice dipped slightly, her gaze locking onto Bellatrix's. "Emotions like love have a way of softening you, of making you second-guess yourself. Your goal should be clear. Take what you want, establish your home and secure your place. Don’t let some man, who might not even see your worth, stand in the way of that. There’s more out there. Sometimes, something you didn’t expect is waiting just out of view."

Enyo, despite all her inner issues, was an avid supporter of women. She wanted the satisfaction of seeing them rise above the men who dared weigh them down. Despite her own patriarchal family and role, she wanted to see a world run by women.

Enyo allowed the silence to stretch for a moment, her lips curling into a smirk as she continued, her tone playful but carrying an underlying seriousness. "Perhaps, instead of looking toward a man who might not see you as you deserve to be seen… you should consider other options." Her eyes lingered on Bellatrix’s form for just a beat longer than necessary, the subtle flirtation unmistakable. "A woman, perhaps, might surprise you. Some tastes are worth exploring."

She straightened up, finishing her work on the trap, and tossed Bellatrix a sly glance, knowing full well the effect her words might have. "But that’s just my advice. Take it, or don’t. The strong choose their path, after all." The finality of her statement hung in the air, but her smirk suggested she was more than curious to see how Bellatrix would respond.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated