ardent

for now it's time to run, it's time to run!

Flare

Flare

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
10-09-2024, 03:00 PM
There, that hadn't been so difficult, had it? He smiled as she fell into the easy role of obedience. Her desperate bid to fill his requests satisfied him. First came the truth, second came acceptance. He released his hold on her back entirely, satisfied “obedience will be rewarded.” He told her, taking a very small step back. His fox was on the other side of her, cornering her between the two of them. Of course, emaciated and now bruised, he didn't not expect her to escape. But nor was he willing to risk losing his prey.

“You may address me as Sir, or Master, or My Lord.” He said, laying out the ground rules for her from the beginning “disobedience will be punishment, embarrassing me in any way will see you mutilated in some manner. You will satisfy me when I desire it. Sometimes, with utter obedience. Or when I desire it, you will struggle.” He leaned forward, his words soft, amused. “You will rise before me every morning with food prepared. You will keep my den, you will obey my Sulten. This will be the boundaries Of your life from now on. Say ‘I understand” he ordered her.
[Image: gESpex3.png]