ardent

for now it's time to run, it's time to run!

Flare

Flare

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
10-09-2024, 05:29 PM
Perhaps she did not realise it, but her lack of an answer gave him warning. The moment she leaped, his bird who had been still in the treetops above moved. Sailing down with a sudden cry as it scored its talons across her forehead. Blood welled from the cut, dripping into her eyes as Flare and the fox gave chase behind her.

For an emulated creature, she could certainly run. But she could not escape him while his bird gave away her position, and it didn't take long for the powerful brute to catch up to her. He tackled her to the ground, knocking her paws out from under her. He landed on her hard, his body splayed over hers.

His eyes were wild from the chase, and he grinned as he looked down at her. “Fleeing? How… embarrassing.” It was a warning, a reminder. A lesson was to be learned here. He brushed at the bloody fur above her eyes. At first the motion was gentle, but then he was pushing his claw into the wound. Starting at the cut, and dragging the claw down. Tearing into her flash as he dragged it to the top of her eye. “I could take it, right here and now.” He paused, his claw still in her flesh, and then he smiled. He pulled his claw free and touched it lightly to the white beside the green of her iris. Leaving a small red mark on her eyeball. “But the threat of taking it is far more fun today. You ever try that again, and I'll dine on the delicacy of a wolf's eye. It's been a while since I had one.” He removed his claws from her eye, but held it above her. A warning. “Say ‘I understand, Master.”

(Permission to pp given by Elin)
[Image: gESpex3.png]