An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-10-2024, 11:31 AM
She pulled away from him, and while he was tempted to lighten his grip on her shoulder, he let her go. They needed balance, she needed some freedom. Even if at times he wished to hold her suffocating close. Her words were defiance, but he could see the desperation in her eyes. She was clinging to something and feeling it fall from her grasp. She had given herself to the Warlord. Perhaps she was beginning to understand what that meant. 

“Because you weren't getting your way, your decision would be to attempt to start a war? To pit two of the larger packs against each other?” He asked, sounding more amused than annoyed. “I'm not opposed to war. That would give our children an education” he said idly. “Of course, my beloved, if you betrayed me that way you would not be there to watch our children fight for their lives.” Would he have the strength to take such an action? He was not sure. But he could remember the flavour of that anger the had surged through him when he thought she had taken the tea to betray him.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning