An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
10-10-2024, 04:17 PM

Hanako turned slightly as Basilisk approached, her tail wagging despite herself with slow and easy swipes. Because she did love her children, as much as someone as selfish as her could at least. His success was her success; and seeing how large and powerful he had become- it was just further proof of what she'd been told, what she truly believed to be true. Her children were special, their bloodline set above the rest.

"There's not a lot beyond me, love." She told him, her voice smooth and sweet. That even at her age she was still beautiful, but not quite as smooth as before, not so effortless. And she knew that a softly soft, forgive me I'm your mother approach wouldn't work. They were beyond that, too many bridges had been burned, too much time had passed. He was a man, not a boy.

Honesty, mask off. She had been educated not to pretend, though it was a hard habit to shake when it was something she'd fallen back on for as far as she could remember. Smile and look pretty, that was all she'd thought she was good for.

"It reminds me of the Long Night." She spoke, watching the horizon, the irony of the world ending vibe at her return was not lost on her. But it didn't have to be a bad omen. She'd given birth to him, no? "But I know you don't need to be afraid, you're not like the rest." She stepped a little closer, careful, because she knew what he was capable of. "Feel as you may, but I'm glad to see you."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]