gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-11-2024, 09:48 AM

A voice from behind caught her attention and Star cast a glance over one striped shoulder. It was a small brute; smaller than herself. That same shoulder lifted in a slight shrug as she directed her cyan gaze back out over the strange, rippling landscape. "I don't know for sure, but it seems too much of a coincidence to be anything else, right?"

Star began to pick her way down the beach, hoping for a different perspective of the strange occurrence. She motioned for the other wolf to follow along if he wished. Below her paws, the earth shook again, a little more violently than it had prior. The monochromatic fae grimaced, legs splaying slightly to hold her balance. When the tremor ended, she looked to the man again. "I come from different lands. I assume this isn't a normal thing around here," her accented tones spoke with mild amusement. One white gloved paw lifted, gesturing the the sickly red sky. "The sky isn't filled with blood in my homeland."

With each shimmy of the earth, the strange channels seemed to protrude just a bit further. Star shook her head in mild disbelief. Such a strange place, this new world.

"Starchild"

Starchild has Haphephobia, so please don't touch her.

She is always accompanied by a peregrine falcon named Merlin and a very nasty Tasmanian devil named Dundee.