gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-11-2024, 03:17 PM
Palpable emotions began to pour off of the girl that Calliope practically hover over. Well, actually, she pretty damn well was given their height difference. It was a fact that Calliope often used her stature to over power and domineer, but this time... Her eyes scanned Finch as the girl stuttered, the stilted words almost so mechanical that it made a chuckle bubble in her chest. She was a pretty, little thing. Maybe it was how she didn't back down, stayed on her feet despite the fear that was clear in her bright gaze. There was something about that that Calliope liked perhaps a little too much.

A brow raised in question as Finch introduces herself. "Mm, Finch," she tastes the name on her tongue, rolling it around and trying it out. To her, it felt delightful. "Well, pretty little bird, I am Calliope," her heart began to beat faster, saliva pooling in her mouth as the adrenaline began to spike. What she was about to do wasn't going to be exactly a nice thing, but Calliope wasn't exactly a nice wolf either.

"How about I call you mine instead?" The words barely left her mouth before her head snaps forward, jaws opening and aimed to grab onto Finch's scruff.

"Speech"

Calliope vs Finch for FORCE CLAIM
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Balanced
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.