Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-12-2024, 01:09 AM
Bellatrix

As they worked the patchwork femme decided to try to give her some advice about love and seemed to appreciate that trixy was going to try to take what she wanted. The challenge she had in mind wasn't really about her making a power grab so much as a want to prove herself though. She nodded anyway though. She could agree though, those that fought for their beliefs they were the strong ones. But trixy also knew sometimes for the good of those around you, you had to not fight. But this fight she would take was one she felt she needed to do. To defeat someone who had come for a pack from someone younger and less experienced was her goal. She had been that someone. She would defeat her this time.

She stabbed more branches into the ground as the black and white female continued. But this time on the subject of love. She let her finish before she spoke while keeping her paws working. "Love is also a strength. Having love means you may be the subject to heart break, but it also gives you something to fight for. And im willing to fight for everything I love and believe in. And even if he never loves me the way I love him, thats okay too. At least I know he is always by my side and safe when I lead my pack." another branch to stab in the soil. And then she was pressing them to test the springyness of the lid and the ability to keep the fish within. A smirk an nod when her paw didn't sink through.

"Ready to chase some fish and get em swimming right in?"

She moved down the stream listening to the woman more. She had never really thought about a woman in such ways, but then again she didn't think about most men in such ways. "Perhaps with enough time if he never sees me as anyone worthy of his love, then maybe a woman or even another man might take his place in my heart. But sometimes we have to learn things through experience, no? I'd hate to move on from him if he maybe doesn't see that i like him. Of course maybe he is also waiting though. i assure you though i won't let someone not treat me exactly how i should be. I've worked my ass off for almost a year and a half to make myself a strong woman despite my size, and no one will get to treat me like im anything less than the lady I've made myself into." a smirk sent back to the dure woman. She had caught the flirtation but neither really knew each other and Trixy was someone that took alot to get to flirt with you.

She took a stop upstream and pivoted on her paws to face where the trap was, waiting for the other to be ready. Only then would she start chasing any fish.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

5/6 craft and use a trap