An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-12-2024, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2024, 01:49 AM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo stood over him, her chest heaving, the coppery taste of his blood still fresh on her tongue. She watched him writhe beneath her, his body trembling, his breaths jagged and uneven. It almost made her worry, he looked like he was in pain. He was still so caught up in the violence, that he couldn’t see past it. Couldn’t understand what she was really offering. And for the first time, she realized that it wasn’t his fault.

Her gaze softened with understanding. He didn’t know. He couldn’t know. An experience, a lesson he hadn’t yet learned. And it wasn’t her place to teach him. Not like this.

She leaned down, close enough that her breath fanned against his ear, her voice a low, velvety purr that carried both promise and restraint. "Redrum," she murmured, her tone gentle but firm. "I’m not going to explain it to you."

She let the words hang in the air for a moment, waiting for his eyes to flick toward her. She smiled then, a slow, knowing smile that tugged at the corner of her lips, her eyes gleaming with that same relentless fire that had driven them through the fight. Without breaking eye contact, Enyo bent down slowly, her breath hot against his face as she lowered her muzzle to his. She hesitated for the briefest of moments, letting the tension build before pressing her lips softly to his blood-slicked fur. It wasn’t a rough, possessive gesture like the bite of their fight. This was different. Gentler, more deliberate. Welcoming. She lingered there for a second longer, the warmth of her tongue brushing over his cheek before she pulled back.

"When you figure it out," she continued, her voice laced with a dangerous edge, "when you realize what it is you really want from me... find me." Her fangs gleamed as she spoke, her tone both a challenge and an invitation, the promise of something more lingered in every word.

Her eyes searched his face. "You can have it," she whispered, her voice low and deliberate, "If you think this felt amazing. Just wait. There is a world I have yet to experience myself but I would want to try it with you." Her bloodied form cast a shadow over him, but her expression held no mockery, no frustration. Instead, there was only patience. A rare thing for her, but in that moment, it felt right.

"Remember, Redrum," she whispered, her voice a quiet hum against the night. "It’s yours when you’re ready. When you want it, truly want it. Not just my blood and our violence, but everything else too. So much we can create together. Until then..." She paused, her lips curving into that same wicked smile as she straightened up, towering over him once more. "I’ll be waiting."

With that, Enyo turned, her muscles aching but victorious, leaving him there with his confusion, his fury, and the new hunger she’d planted within him. He would come to her. Eventually. But only when he understood. And when he did, their next meeting would be on entirely different terms.

And when he did... well, she would be waiting.

"Go see Erebros to tend to your wounds. He is good at these things, I've given him plenty of practice!", she called out as she continued to walk away.

-- exit

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated