size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-12-2024, 01:42 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s ears flicked as Bellatrix spoke, listening with a measured calm. Trixy’s words about love as a strength stirred a sense of curiosity within her. Enyo had always seen love as a distraction, a potential weakness, but Bellatrix carried herself with a confidence that made Enyo pause. Perhaps there was more to the smaller female than she initially thought.

As she tested the trap with a satisfied nod, Enyo’s gaze trailed over to Bellatrix, who was moving with that same focused determination. The way Bellatrix spoke of fighting for what she loved, even if it meant heartache, brought a faint smile to Enyo’s lips. It was a perspective Enyo could respect, even if it didn’t align with her own beliefs. A fight was a fight no matter the reason behind it.

"You speak with conviction," Enyo replied, her voice a low rumble as she steadied another branch. "I can respect that. Love may not be a strength I’ve chosen, but the will to fight for what matters is something we share. Just don’t let it blind you to the other battles around you. There’s always more to gain, more to conquer." There was no such thing as enough.

She rose to her full height, watching as Bellatrix moved down the stream, preparing to chase the fish toward the trap. Enyo noted the subtle decline in her offer. That was fine. Her refusal only gave testament to her character, she stood by what she said. Good on Trixy for not diving at the lazily thrown bait.

"Your willpower is your strongest weapon, Trixy. No doubt about that," Enyo called, her voice carrying easily over the gentle rush of the river. "Men. Women. They’re all just pieces in the game we play." In this game of packs and power. The constant push and pull of various forces. The land was different but the story was the same. Despite that, Enyo would never tire. At least not now.

She padded toward the edge of the stream, her paws sinking slightly into the mud, watching the fish dart by beneath the water’s surface. Enyo glanced at Bellatrix, her eyes gleaming with a mix of challenge and intrigue. "I’m ready. Let’s get these fish moving."

With that, she crouched low, her muscles tensing, ready to join Bellatrix in the chase. Something was refreshing about working alongside someone who wasn’t intimidated by her presence, someone who met her gaze with determination rather than fear.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated