size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-12-2024, 02:26 AM
The words the other woman gave were answered with a swish of her tail and a chuckle. "I dont know if I will ever feel like I have enough in life, but I wont stop until I see my family safe, and the wrongs against them made right. That is my love. To keep my family close and build a home for those who want their second chances, and want to better themselves. Conquestis not my aim but make no mistake I'll die for my home when I build it." she spoke with all the strength and conviction she had inside her.

Her eyes were steady on the woman as she made her way to the spot she would begin chasing from. Trixy tensed her legs then and once the other was ready and said so, she darted down the stream. Fish leaping this way and that. Her small size may not make her the strongest but she had speed. Paws came down slapping the surface of the water and even touching some of the fish. Their fear had them darting.

She worked in tandem with the larger woman. Watching as in the panic some were leaping right into the trap, her lips peeled in a grin. They were flopping inside she could hear but not able to escape. Low energy, high reward as she had said. She was running hard, working the stream and keeping as many in line for the trap as possible.

Once she was satisfied and the fish were thoroughly spooked she slid to a halt on the stones in the river. The trap was working like a dream. They'd have dinner plus some it looked like. She trotted to the edge of the water where frank stood watching the two work, before getting in his saddle bag and pulling a vine she had braided into a strong rope out. A look back had her grinning with the rope hanging in her jaws. She had thought it through thoroughly before working on the trap.

6/6 craft and use a trap