size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-12-2024, 03:08 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's blue eyes followed Bellatrix as she darted downstream with impressive speed, her small frame cutting through the water with an agility that Enyo admired. There was something fierce in her movements. As the fish leaped and flailed they would find their way into the trap. Enyo moved with measured precision, using her larger body to steer the fish, blocking any escape routes with well-timed splashes. The sound of their work filled the air, and the sight of the trap working flawlessly brought a satisfied growl to her throat.

When Bellatrix finally halted, Enyo took a moment to glance at the results of their efforts. The trap was teeming with fish, and the sight stirred something primal in her. A deep satisfaction in a job well done. She padded through the water, her paws heavy but sure as she approached the smaller she-wolf, who was already pulling out the vine from Frank’s saddlebag.

"You've got a sharp mind, Trixy," Enyo rumbled, her voice filled with approval. "This trap worked better than I expected."

The grin on Bellatrix’s face as she held the vine between her teeth was infectious, and Enyo couldn’t help but smirk in return.

Enyo took a step closer, her larger frame casting a shadow over the smaller she-wolf, her voice lowering slightly. "Family, love, a home to fight for...those are worthy things. I look forward to the day you succeed. Perhaps next time our paths cross, you will be Queen?"

Her gaze flicked to the rope in Bellatrix’s jaws before returning to meet her eyes, a glint of challenge mixed with something deeper flashing there. "Now, let’s get these fish tied up and get ready for a proper meal. After this, I wouldn’t mind hearing more about the fight you plan to take on." There was a flicker of excitement in Enyo’s voice. "You’ve got fire in you, and I’m curious to see how far that’ll take you."

6/6

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated