Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

1KWordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
10-12-2024, 09:36 AM
I will not bow, I will not break;

Atreyu had moved to Auster for some scouting, looking for the best place for her band to settle for the coming season change. She didn't know what this place had next. With everything that had been going on, Atreyu knew they would need a more permanent place to reside. She found herself exploring Fossil Ridge, wondering if it held any resources they could use for the band. Bigs trotted faithfully alongside her, looking around as well for anything that could help them. It was a fine time to look, as the air was still frigid and nothing appeared to grow here.

Soon enough, Atreyu felt her ears prick up as a song echoed out, her head snapping up as the voice was familiar. It was Mae! Looking to Bigs, Atreyu smiled and made her way over to where the call had come from. Standing a respectful distance away from the darkly pelted woman, Atreyu bowed her head with a grin and Bigs did the same. "Hello Mae, it's been a while! I hope you have been well!" The woman had called for a sparring partner, and Atreyu did her best to always help her friends. "I heard you needed a sparring partner?" She asked, setting her defenses and flexing her cat-like claws in the ground below her. This would be a fun chance to see how much her friend really knew, and a possible teaching moment.

Atreyu vs Mae for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Five-inch long hawksbill blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: collar with spikes
Companion 1: Chinese Crested mix, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Retractable claws - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Expert Healer
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by resin
Atreyu can be rated M or X, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.