size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-13-2024, 03:19 PM
others are welcome to come and watch ofc, but once the fight officially starts I'd appreciate a hold be placed on posts for the judges sake!

one judgment, no jury. i am, i am the fury

She was on her way back from The Prominence when she heard the call, though it wasn't nearly as ominous as the bloody red sky or even the mysterious spires that tore through the land. With the new knowledge of strange things happening over at the shimmering shore, she was already headed west but quickly derailed her course and took her time answering the call, a smug smirk spread across her face as she found the same child waiting for her that she defeated once before. Had they not learned their lesson, or would she need to beat it into her again? She certainly didn't have a problem reminding her if need be.

Ravens circled above her, cawing and cackling, clearly amused and ready for another fight. Her cat, ever present riding on her hips, let out a low warning rumble but sounded more annoyed than anything. Widow quietly hushed the cat as she finished approaching, leaving plenty of paces between her and the challenger. This would be a piece of cake again, even if the girl looked stronger while her companion looked filled out. Widow looked more filled out too, the early stages of her pregnancy appearing more like added bulk than the growth of pups already larger than the woman challenging her today. Of course she would need to be mindful of the sharp horn on their face, but she was almost certain she wouldn't have much to worry about being so much taller than the pint-sized wannabe.

"I've squashed bugs bigger than you, birthed pups bigger than you... what makes you think you have a chance against the Queen of Hell?" she asked, voice ringing with amusement although her question was honest and sincere... how could she believe that she could win this? Widow was genuinely curious. "I'll let you have the first move again, it only seems fair, " she smirked as she spaced all four of her paws evenly for balance. Her body lowered as she gently shook out her coat without disturbing the cat upon her hips, fluffing it up before rolling her shoulders forward and tucking her chin slightly to protect her chest and throat. Dexterous toes gripped into the earth and allowed the cat claws she was equipped with to emerge and pierce into the dirt for extra traction while she waited for the girl to make the first move.

SpeechThink

Widow vs Bellatrix for pack challenge
Round: 0/2
Height: 45"
Build: Light
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022