ardent

Knock Knock You about to get.....

Widow Pack Challenge

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-14-2024, 02:30 AM

They were on their way to check out the happenings down in Auster. After the spires erupted near Insomnian lands, her vulture, Seymour, informed her that there was a phenomenon happening far in the South. Of course, she wasn't the type to miss out and so she gathered a party to travel with her. Erebos and Enyo were right behind her as they made their way into Auster, the temperatures here were far different than at home. After skirting Castletowns borders, and when they drew closer to their destination, she heard the telltale call of a challenge. Her fur bristled in excitement! Who was being challenged? Who was the challenger? The voice sounded vaguely familiar from a past challenge, but she couldn't quite remember who that was.

As the traveling party arrived to the Boneyard, however, a bit of recognition came to her when she spotted the miniscule brightly painted she-wolf already tangling with Widow. Oooh a round two!? Her friend, it seemed, was quite popular these days. Or maybe the tiny wolf had something against her? Whatever the case, Medusa sat on the sidelines and pulled a bag of dead mice from her travel satchel, popping one into her mouth as she watched with keen interest. Would the challenger lose again? She cackled as she chewed and watched with interest, curious to see if her alliance with Hellborn would still stand, or if tiny-wolf would take that away from her.

"Speech"

As her mate and *ahem* protective detail, Erebos may crash her threads at anytime!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: