An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
10-14-2024, 11:52 AM

Hanaklo quirked a brow. That was about what she had expected, nor could she hardly blame him. This is the reaction she liked to think she'd have towards Azure if he returned, but she knew he wouldn't and honestly no excuse or line of reasoning he could have would ever possibly be enough. He'd made a choice and Hanako had finally made hers. Better late than never, no?

"Not quite." She moved then, moving further out a little to allow the waves to roll over her paws. She had always liked the ocean, breathed deep as the salt air filled her nostrils. "I joined a pack, I help look after the children." Which objectively true, even if things weren't nearly as reasonable as she'd make them out to be. Had she joined a cult? Kinda!

She glanced over her shoulder, watching his staunch outline, not quite as unyielding as he made himself out to be.

"I won't force myself upon you, if you insist I leave, I will. But I did want to see you, even if not for long." Her tail did a little amiable swish, old habits died hard.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]