Staff
The Chaotic One

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Coder - RainbowArtist - RainbowContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowToys for Tots
10-14-2024, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2024, 05:34 PM by Bunni. Edited 1 time in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: Bunneeee
Character's Name: Ioan (pronounced Yaw-an/yawn, tho the Romanian pronunciation is Ee-wan)
If this is too close to Xarae (bc man I don't fucking read apparently), Ewan is a good substitute!
Adult Height: 30"
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
Base coat of black-blue, similar to that of a raven. In the brightest of lights, it will be easier to see the sheen of blue on the ends of his hairs. While in the darkest of nights, he will appear solid black. While it might seem that he is close to spitting image of Artorias, the lighter markings on him are actually shaded a beige closer to that of Briar's lightest tan. This beige will encompass the bottom of his tail, a slim section of his belly and chest, most of his back legs, his front paws, and the better half of his muzzle. What will be a clear indicator that he is Artorias' son is the matching v-shaped marks on his front legs and similar lines beneath his eyes of vibrant orange with flecks of gold. Ioan's build will be similar to a coyote where is shorter, slimmer, and doesn't host a lot of noticeable muscle tone.
Personality:
Ioan is small in stature and also in personality. Being the smallest of the Carpathian boys may not matter in the eyes of his parents, but it will be a deep rooted insecurity as he ages. If he's not large, strong, and good at fighting, than what good will he be to the Hallows? Because of this insecurity, Ioan will lean into his intellectual skills. With help from others, he will learn to read at a young age. Pilfering the library and anyone's mind if they allow it. Filing away any and all information that he can so that one day, maybe he will be put to good use for something.

When it comes to himself, he will be easily scared and run from any sort of violence. Preferring to take the pacifist route at all times, Ioan will some day find that when it comes to those he loves, he will do whatever it takes. While willing to throw himself to the demons and monsters of the real world, he will always sacrifice himself first. And that part of him will show in more than just dire circumstances. Ioan will do whatever he's asked. Diligent, hardworking, and punctual, he prefers to be well put together and sophisticated. But not in a bratty, know-it-all, self absorbed way, more humble, eager, and polite.

Most days, one will find Ioan roaming the halls, tucked away in the library, or resting in one of the garden's many nooks. As he spends most of his time learning, reading, and practicing the art of patience, Ioan will be unflappable around others. It will be hard to anger him or elicit a strong emotion. He likes to keep himself tucked away so that others can't find any sort of weakness about him.
Planned Skills: Intellect / Hunting? Healing?
Mutations: N/A
Possible Plots/Plans/Ideas: I fly by the seat of my pants so asking what I have planned for characters is moot. d:
I swear I will keep him remotely out of trouble until he is at least two years old.