gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
10-14-2024, 11:57 PM
As the she-wolf allowed the silence between them to become tense for a moment, Emmy let her head tilt just a bit. A subtle hint of true curiosity, unaffected by the tension coming from Enyo. As the woman's voice boomed from her, Empousa let her eyes drift from her for a moment and searched through the herbs.

"I have done a small amount of studying when it comes to herbs, not enough to know an extreme amount but truly I may be able to help you find something you are looking for. If you know what you are trying to treat?" Her eyes returned to her, drifting along her body not unnoticeably looking over her body in search of wounds or sores. "I'm unsure what you could need them for, you truly seem to be fine. Although with such luscious hair, your coat may hide what you are treating?" Empousa was truly curious, and wondered what would make this woman spill what she was here for exactly.

Empousa's eyes trailed back to her face as the white and black woman spoke again, asking her of why she had come. The threat within her voice was not unnoticed but rather ignored, Emmy was many things but she would not submit to this stranger without a little banter. The least she could do was take her on a date first before being so dominating.

"I am new to this land, simply exploring and gaining information on everything. You are the first I've had the pleasure to run into. However, if everyone here is as, well, robust as you, I may find myself scared away." The tone was slightly flirty, a subtle change in her tone. Seductive, warm, and eager to please. "I do doubt however that anyone's presence is as noticeable as yours." Flattery and compliments, it was what came easy to the lady. Figure out what makes someone weak in the knees, get them to adore her, compliment them until the mere thought of her plagued their existence. Although, she doubted it would be like that with this beast of a woman.