size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 12:29 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s eyes narrowed slightly, a gleam of amusement flickering beneath their icy blue depths as Empousa’s words hung in the air. The little she-wolf’s attempts to flirt were far from subtle, but Enyo wasn’t one to be easily swayed.

The scar across her face was healing. There was a deep wound still new but Empousa was correct, the thick fur seemed to cover it for the most part.

"I don’t hide wounds," Enyo replied, her voice rolling like distant thunder. "I wear them proudly. The opposition just hardly ever has a chance to touch me long enough to leave a mark. But if I needed treatment, it wouldn't be from an idle wanderer." Her tone was dismissive, but there was a trace of curiosity.

She let Empousa's gaze roam over her without so much as a flinch. Good. Worship her. She was a Dunamis. A cut above the rest. Enyo was used to admiration. It was handed out freely with a physique and presence as formidable as hers. She carried her vanity like armor, and though she sensed the subtle change in Empousa's tone, it didn't stir the flame of interest just yet. But Enyo appreciated boldness, and this stranger was bold enough to not shrink beneath her heavy gaze.

If she wanted to fuck Enyo she should just say that. Take the quick route as Soleste did. Enyo wasn't hard to bed if you were a woman. It seemed Enyo would have to play the game, although her temper was a bit shorter today. Her body was still recovering from the sensual fight she had with Redrum. Erebros demanded she have bed rest, so perhaps she could find a beauty to share it today?

"You claim to study herbs," Enyo continued, her head tilting slightly, her voice carrying that thick, commanding air that brooked no argument. Her icy eyes gleamed. "Are you truly offering help, or are you just here to stroke my ego?"

The massive she-wolf’s posture remained regal, head held high, her broad chest swelling with the undeniable confidence that came from being the best of her kind. She circled Empousa slowly, sizing her up in a way that was neither aggressive nor dismissive but calculated. Her presence was impossible to ignore, a force of nature that demanded attention.

"As for your explorations," Enyo’s voice lowered. "You’ve found more than just information. Perhaps I could give you a better tour if you’re brave enough to keep up." The weight of her words hung between them, a mixture of mockery and invitation as if she were daring Empousa to follow through with her coy remarks.

Enyo stepped forward again, bringing herself even closer to the tawny-colored she-wolf. "But don’t think for a moment that flattery will get you far." Her eyes narrowed slightly, the intensity in her gaze returning full force. "If you want something, you’d better have more to offer me more than pretty words." a subtle hint.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated