gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 12:55 AM
She let the comment about being an idle wandered flow over her, no reason to dwell on something that was true. Even if the remark was made on what she would say is unfair grounds. "What if I was a great healer from a faraway land, cursed to offer my help to any attractive lady I come across?" playful, teasing words that come from her. It was also a genuine amusement with how quickly the woman was to make assumptions of others, it made Emmy wonder what grounds she had to make them on.

Her eyes stayed on Enyo as she continued to speak, applying pressure on the she-wolf. "Can't I do both? Wouldn't you love a pretty she-wolf catering to your every need, making sure you are comfortable and satisfied?" her voice did not lose the flirty nature that clung to it, her eyes trailing back to the herbs. Pointing her nose towards a bundle of green and white flowers, "This is chamomile here, it is commonly applied for its aid in wound healing." She offers a sassy smile to the big she-wolf. Before moving a little ways forward, "And this incredibly common flower here is dandelion, although common it cannot be written off so easily. It will help with bruising, and the inflammation that surrounds your wounds." Although kind of being a know-it-all all she is offering real, good advice. Simple things that she believes all should know.

She moves to watch Enyo as she circles the woman, not appearing to be bothered in any manner by it. The flirtatious undertone in her words was not left unnoticed, Emmy merely gave the response of her eyebrow lifting. Letting the woman continue her speech she watches her with a far off gave, it had become slightly colder. Slightly more lifeless. "If you wish to bed me you must at least tell me your name, I can not be so easily swayed to join you in your bed. Although I do not doubt the pleasures that you can bring, and perhaps eventually I will gladly give myself over to you. You must earn it." She challenges a playful factor coming over her. There was a slight wonder in her brain if this woman had ever been told no before. "Unless you believe you can not sway me? Perhaps I am too much to conquer? To own?" she offers again, teasing, seductive. Aiming to step on the girl's toes, to pry some sort of reaction from her.