size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 01:30 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo would look at Empousa, eyes watching every move. Assessing... thinking... judging. Deciding mainly, if she was worth the Dunamis' while. So far no. The tawny woman would offer a pathetic story, even if made in humor. Enyo didn't laugh. Her suspicion was growing by the minute. Perhaps she came on too strongly. Too sudden. Too soon. There was yet to be an answer. Only a half-assed tale in an attempt to make Enyo smile. It wasn't coy and it wasn't cute either.

"If you were so skilled then you would be a fool to not be of higher wealth and stature. There are plenty of gorgeous Empress and Queens in need of aid." she would comment sharply. She doubted this stranger was even half as capable of medicine as her own brother.

Was she going to get to the point? It wasn't until the other woman added a flare to "satisfied" that Enyo realized they were on the same page.

The stranger began to point out various herbs and Enyo looked. Not because she cared or was interested but because she didn't feel like walking away yet. Her knowledge of herbs was so little and sparse that Empousa could be showing her the wrong or right herb and she wouldn't know any better. So she decided to just listen but not hear. She would grab them and throw them in the pouch. Erebros would sort them out.

"Bold words," Enyo mused, her voice rich with a predatory undertone. "But flattery only goes so far, darling." She leaned in slightly, her large form casting an even darker shadow over Empousa, the proximity heavy with tension. Her voice lowered as she lowered her head to look into Empousa's eyes. Ice and silver meeting crimson. "You think I’d be swayed by a pretty face and some flower talk? That's funnier than you look." Whether is was a battle on the field or a passionate battle in the bed, Enyo was hardly one of words. She was a woman of action. Why talk of when you could demonstrate?

There was something there. This stranger wasn't cowering, nor was she giving in too easily. That defiance, that unwillingness to be conquered with mere words, made Enyo's blood stir. It was a challenge.

"As for comfort and satisfaction," Enyo’s voice dropped to a low, seductive purr, "I don’t need anyone to cater to my needs. If I want something, I take it." The intensity in her eyes deepened as her gaze bore into Empousa’s, testing the strength behind her flirtatious banter. "I don't care for weakness, nor do I care to conquer anything that doesn't fight back. I find it boring."

She tilted her head slightly, her muscular form shifting with power as she took a step closer, almost daring Empousa to retreat. "So if you think you’re too much to conquer," she continued, her voice heavy with challenge, "then you’d better be ready to prove it."

Enyo’s lips twitched into a smile. Dangerous, confident, but with a trace of amusement. "My name is Enyo Dunamis," she finally offered, her tone still carrying that thick, sultry air. "And if you think you’re going to make me work for it, you’d better make it worth my while." There was a gleam in her eye, a mixture of both intrigue and mockery as if Empousa had unknowingly walked into the jaws of something far bigger than she realized.

She gave a small, mocking nod toward the herbs Empousa had pointed out. "Cute lesson. But if you think a little chamomile and dandelion are all I need, you’re not paying close enough attention." She leaned in even closer, her breath hot against Empousa’s ear. "The real challenge," she whispered, her voice low and velvet-soft despite the masculine undertone, "is keeping up with me."

Enyo knew she could make this woman blush and trip over her words and fall into her arms should she want.

But she wasn't really sold on the idea.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated