gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
9 hours ago
Empousa's eyes gleamed as Enyo approached her, flirtatious and demanding this woman was. Her ego was attractive and made Emmy wonder what made her feel so important, and what was hidden underneath it all. Her eyes stayed on her as she spoke, her expression not changing as she spoke of not liking something that didn't fight back. In many ways, Empousa did not mind the fight as long as the end was worth it. Her tail twitched and she scrutinized the lady, lifting her brow skeptically before responding.

"You speak many things beast, but I have a feeling that you are not used to your women dropping at your feet. Begging to worship you, to adore you. I will not be so quick to worship the ground you walk on, I prefer to see you earn it." It was a truthful statement, she truly did not believe this woman had many people tell her no, but the other reason was she wanted to push her. Pull every string she can, then leave, maybe she will come across her again just to repeat the cycle until Enyo is so annoyed with her that she shows her what she desires.

Her eyes never left Enyo's as she continued to speak, she would not retreat as the she-wolf grew closer to her, instead, she would take a step forward challenging her in return. An action that spoke of the lack of fear, and the lack of submission within Empousa. "Oh, Darling, I know I'll make it worth it. Don't you worry about that." She would coo, taking another defiant step towards her and brushing her body against the lady, circling her slowly like a cat who has caught their prey.

Her head snapping to face her as Enyo continued her monologue, Emmy had to stop herself from rolling her eyes in defiance. Instead, she would tilt her head at her in mock amusement, "I do not believe that is much of a challenge now, is it? I know I can best you in certain manners." A challenge, a threat, and a subtle lust for Enyo were things that coated her voice.

Either way, she pauses and turns around, beginning to walk away, throwing her head back with a genuine smile. "Next time we meet Enyo, be sure to keep it as interesting as it was this time. I'd love for the tension to grow and fester, after all, everything that is good takes time does it not?" She lets her eyes fall closed before a small chuckle releases from her throat, eyes snapping back open to stare down Enyo. "And just so you know what to call me when you see me again, because you will see me again, my name is Empousa." She offers another sluggish smirk before continuing her exit.