An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
9 hours ago

Úlfr couldn't turn up much of an answer during his exploration of the spires. He had a few theories but it was hard to confirm any. As if to make things even stranger he heard from his ravens that strange channels had appeared in the Auster lands. More oddities connected with something going on under the ground. Well, he wasn't going to just sit here and wait for whatever was going on to find him. No, he was going to go meet this strangeness head on. So gathering his armor, weaponry, and a small bundle of supplies he headed southward.

It didn't take him long to find others, in fact he stumbled upon a rather motley crew of a pair of wolves, an absolutely massive cat and an antlered horse. "Do you dig to find the source of that sound? If so, please, let me lend my paws. I would like to know what lays in wait beneath." Moving toward the oldest wolf he set his bundle aside and began to dig. His large paws scooped at the earth, claws digging hard as he kicked the earth out.