size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
6 hours ago

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's eyes grew colder as Empousa spoke, watching her with a predatory intensity. The she-wolf’s assumption that Enyo wasn’t used to women throwing themselves at her was laughable. Insulting, even. Its arrogance only made Enyo’s pulse quicken, but not in the way Empousa might have hoped. This was no playful seduction anymore. This was a challenge.

As Empousa brushed against her and circled, Enyo didn’t flinch. She stood tall, every inch of her radiating power and control, her body bristling with restrained force. "Earn it?" Enyo let the words roll off her tongue with a scoff. Her tone was rich and amused, but underlined with a sharp edge. "You think I’m not used to being worshipped?" Her silver-blue eyes narrowed, a dangerous gleam in their depths. "I’ve had women at my feet, more than you could imagine." Her voice was low, a growl vibrating through her chest.

Her gaze never left Empousa’s, locking her in place as though she could snap her with a thought. "You’re amusing, Empousa," she said, her tone silky but lethal. A blade dipped in honey. "But don’t make the mistake of thinking you’re special because you refuse to drop at my feet." Her lips twitched into a dark smile. "You wouldn’t be the first to try and resist me. And they all fell eventually." She leaned in closer, her breath hot against Empousa’s ear. "They always do."

Empousa’s attempt to walk away might have been an act of defiance, but Enyo saw it for what it was. A retreat. The bravado, the teasing, the games... it all ended the same way. She was already in Empousa’s head, and she knew it. There would be no need to try further. This whole situation reminded her of a hunt. The prey wasn't much of a challenge anyway.

Enyo wasn't hungry anymore.

As Empousa threw her head back to deliver her parting words, Enyo’s eyes tracked her every move, unblinking and cool. "Empousa," she repeated, her voice thick with promise, tasting the name like something she would one day own. "Don’t worry," she added, her tone dripping with confidence, "Next time, don’t pretend like you’re not already curious."

What a waste of time. Once Empousa left, Enyo would grab her pouch and make her way back to Insomnia. She wished she had stayed in bed at this point.

--exit

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated