gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-16-2024, 12:06 PM
Though Finch would struggle, it would appear to be useless. Calliope found the subtle strength to nearly lift Finch from the ground for a hesitating moment, really solidifying to the girl that she was no longer her own being, before placing her rather gently back onto the grass. Removing her aching jaw from the Finch's scruff, she stays close, not giving her too much space to run, her pastel eyes never leaving the sleek, ivory form of the smaller girl.

"You're going to have fun, I promise, Little Bird" Calliope murmurs, a sickly sweet edge to her lethal tones as she whispers in Finch's ear. "It's time for an adventure since you seem to be so smart," her nose and brows wrinkle in a mocking expression before letting loose a triumphant giggle.

Taking one more step back, Calliope rises to her full height, shining a grin at Finch. "Come, come, we need to inspect these spires," Calliope's face slides back into that neutral predatory look as she turns from Finch and heads closer to spire. In the middle of their commotion, the wind had picked up, causing the spires to wail louder than before. It did hurt her ears, the way they pierced into her ear drums, but she couldn't just ignore it either. If there was a chance they might something important here, she wasn't about to lose out on something.

"Tell me. What do make of them?" Her nose turns upward, motioning to a leaning spire with its gaping holes and rusted edges.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.