gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-16-2024, 07:47 PM
Divine intervention? Calliope couldn't say she particularly agreed with that. Though Jael had supposedly birthed that litter with her own mother as the other half of the equation. Isn't that what someone would call divine intervention? Or a cruel joke? She clicks her tongue behind her teeth, thinking closely about what Finch says. Things like this don't usually happen without reason. So what was the reason? Why did she even care? It had to be something with these damn spires. A pull, a draw to them that made it impossible to ignore. Divine intervention.

Help? Mm, she could. The compliment was nice, but it wasn't anything she didn't already know. Look at her. Calliope was a sleek beast compared to the other mongrels that roamed the world around them. A soft huff through her nose as she looks from Finch to the carvings at the bottom of the spire. They were wasting time with just one of them digging, weren't they? It only made sense...

"I'm not doing this because you said I was strong," Calliope snaps, a growl rumbling deep in her chest as she steps forward. Keeping one eye on Finch at all times, she begins to dig the dirt away from the spire. Her paws burying in deep and pulling the pliable dirt quickly between her legs and backward.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.