gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 01:52 AM

And like clockwork the piebald she-wolf appeared, and with a grin pulling at Emmy's lips after being caught she released a rather hyena sounding cackle. Before she gracefully strutted her way down the tree, coming to a stop in front of the brute of a woman. Eyes scanning over her body, she was dressed for a fight and that was rather alluring to the fae.

"I do quite enjoy the sound of a tussle, although maybe not with a gator at the moment." She said with a rather cheeky grin as she strutted around the woman, checking her out as if she was appraising jewelry. "I am smart enough to avoid water I cannot see through, I would like to avoid finding myself in the mouth of a gator." She would add, Enyo's threat-laced warning had reached her ears but in all reality, she just could not be bothered to care more than she already did.

"But say a big scary gator did jump out of the water surely someone as big and strong as yourself could take it on? Especially with such fancy armor covering your body?" It was a teasing compliment as she moved to stand in front of Enyo again. Tilting her head to look up at her. "I am sorry for leaving so abruptly last time, I simply enjoy letting every emotion fester. And you are a curious thing, I would like to know more about your family. You carry yourself with an air of importance that makes me curious, Beast." She said straight to the point, hoping that the woman would be keen to brag about her lineage. Although she would not find herself shocked if she ignored her questions, Enyo did not seem one to overshare.

"Speach"