size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 02:20 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s gaze remained fixed on Empousa as she strutted down from the tree, that irritating grin plastered on her face. Her laugh grated on Enyo's nerves. She didn’t move as the smaller wolf circled her, eyes roaming over her body like a scavenger eyeing its next meal. The audacity of it almost made Enyo laugh despite her patience wearing thin.

"I wouldn’t bother lifting a paw if a gator had you in its jaws," Enyo growled, her voice thick with disdain. "If you’re smart enough to avoid the water, then you’re smart enough to keep yourself alive without me, aren’t you?" Her silver-blue eyes followed Empousa’s every movement, unimpressed and unamused by the flirtatious circling.

The smaller she-wolf’s attempts to tease her, to prod at her strength and the value of her armor, were pathetic at best. Enyo stood still, towering over her like a mountain unmoved by the wind. "I don’t fight to impress nuisances," she continued, her tone biting. "And if you think flattery will make me care, you’re even more deluded than I thought. You had your chance woman. You wasted not only that but my time. If fucking me is what you desire, you lost that opportunity."

Enyo’s lip curled into a sneer when Empousa called her curious. She could see through this wolf’s games. She wanted to be entertained. To poke at the beast and see what would happen. It was a game Enyo had no interest in playing. It was certainly not a game that Empousa wanted to continue.

"You seem desperate," Enyo added, her voice dropping lower, more menacing. "Desperate for my attention. My family's business is none of your concern, and I have no interest in satisfying your idle curiosities. Like a bored little pest looking for something to buzz around." She paused, her icy blue eyes narrowing as she stared down at Empousa. "I don’t give my attention freely. So, if that’s what you’re after, you’ll be sorely disappointed."

Enyo’s presence loomed larger, her muscles taut beneath her armor as if daring Empousa to keep pushing, to see how far she could take it before Enyo would finally swat her away.

"You seem to have a death wish, loitering around territories that don't belong to you. Or perhaps you're just foolish. Consider this your only warning. Stay out of my way and off my lands. Next time, I won't be so... tolerant." Enyo doubted the tawny woman wanted to join Insomnia. Even if she had desired to, Enyo would loathe having to see her every day. Especially after her last encounter. It didn't make sense Enyo found the whole ordeal extremely illogical and off-putting.

Left a bad taste in her mouth.

Enyo was on the verge of turning and leaving.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated