gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 02:42 AM

She nods her head to Enyo as she speaks, her first statement did not shock or surprise the lady. Her eyes came to rest on the rippling water before trailing back to the brute of a woman. As she continued to speak of how she had lost her chance, and more crude that made Emmy want to roll her eyes. Such a large ego to this wolf.

"What would you like me to say Enyo Dunamis? To beg for your forgiveness, for leaving you hanging and playing games? I came all this way to seek you out after all, wondering how you and your wounds are healing. Waiting to see you outside of the home you smell of." She lets out a soft sigh feigning disappointment, taking a step toward the water. Eyes looking over her shoulder at the woman, curiosity still gleaming in them.

She continued listening to the titan speak, although a part of her was amused at how quickly Enyo had become annoyed with the company of the orange fae. She guessed that's what happens when you blue ball a woman looking to fuck you. "In all honesty I am unsure why you consider yourself to be such a catch, quick to throw insults my way when you know so little of me. I like to know what makes the bitches I fuck tick, I enjoy knowing what gets inside of their head." She tosses herself to the ground as she turns slightly to face her again.

"While I cannot deny having someone's attention for myself is something I do enjoy, that is not currently what I seek from you." She would continue, as she had said many times over she was simply curious.

"And lastly, the other reason I've come so far is that these lands interest me. Maybe you should get to know me and become used to me, your home may make its way into being mine as well." She said with a slight bitterness in her voice, the first time the snark cut through her facade.

"Speach"