gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod
Yesterday, 01:06 PM

His brow rose in question, concern, and confusion when she answered him. The pale girl ceased her digging to address him, but she seemed just as confused and unsure about this place as he was. He...didn't quite understand. They weren't here before, but they looked like they had always been here...he glanced up at the webbed spires as they towered over them, seemingly clawing at the crimson sky. Luckily, she went on to elaborate exactly what was going on, and he nodded in understanding. Or...maybe he still didn't understand, he wasn't sure. He had never experienced anything like this before, and clearly, neither had she.

She introduced herself as Finch, and he nodded in greeting. "I'm...not sure that I understand, but...I don't doubt your words. The world is a strange place sometimes..." He mused. "Oh, my name is Ezio. Pleasure," He offered a smile, hoping to ease any anxiety or worry she might have with his appearing to bother her. Slowly moving closer to the spire, he looked it up and down, a hum of thought here and there as his brows knit together in thought. "Your digging...are you hoping to find something?"

Speech