Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-23-2013, 04:09 PM

Syrinx would be accompanied by his daughter, Syren, and also by a newer recruit among his members. He was enticed by the prospect that she had chosen to come. It showed potential on her behalf and while he had his own odd laws in prospect Syrinx could feel a bit of trust be placed in the odd huntress. The one that had so easily enamoured Vyvienne- a task with difficulty on its own. Syrinx made eye contact with the Jezebel and though it was shortly given he made his eyes find their way back to this 'soldier' fellow. A smirk encumbered his dark features, "A fighters heart?" the words were taken back slightly as though there was amiable doubt wrapped within' them. "Are you aware what that entails? At all?" syrinx shrugged his shoulders and brought his rear to the ground, "It takes the mind of a fighter and the breath of death to be a solider, Solider," Still, Syrinx didn't want to pick him into pieces. Quite yet. They would save that for their second date.

"You can not like to serve. You must Devote to serve and be aware that if you double cross me I've an empire that would likely pull your head through your ass, son," Syrinx was certain the other male was older--and thus his choice of words may have seemed belittling, fact remained that they were not meant to be. syrinx merely hd a point to prove and that was that regardless of who Soldier Crewe was Syrinx was a fighter andw ould not halt his progression in his life for anything. Nodding his head Syrinx pivoted and turned on his heels, "If success is the endeavor your life yearns to find then please--follow. If success frightens you then remain out," Weakness would not be tolerated and the man hada decision to make. Syrinx or not? -Exit Syrinx-

Table by Lu
[Image: 2ikflu9.jpg]