gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena
6 hours ago
She was reaching for the gem and payed at it a good few times trying to dislodge it. Ultimately she failed and looked to Ultyr as he was speaking to himself and her in a way. "I want ideas of what we could use to light the place up, and mark where we've been." she nodded.

Her brain began working then. Her eye looking about, she couldn't see any kind of torch or anything. But a thought came to her as he mused to himself. "I don't think string will be an option." she looked back to the wall and grinned. It would be a primitive method of marking but it could work. A look to him before she walked to the center of the room leaving her book for a moment and squatting. "Start a map. I want you to record every twist and turn we make." A small bit of piss and she was shrugging. Primate but a stinky effective method. A look to him and she was skipping back to her book to mark a circle and the different entrances for him per his request.

Her sketchbook was quick but worked. She closed the book after she was done and put it away with her pencil for the moment. Looking towards him she nodded ready to go. Lighting the tunnels looked nigh impossible though.

"Things I Hear"

Lailah is a rated M character, her threads will likely contain possibly triggering material. Please read her with caution.

Ultyr as her current master may enter any of her threads as he sees fit, and is likely lurking somewhere near her regardless of his prescience in her threads.