gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
5 hours ago

Her eyes soon landed on the beast she had now run into THREE times, this time was honestly just as shocking to Em as it was to Enyo. However, she let that feeling leave her in a shrug as the woman approached her, eyes trained on her. She was unsure whether she was excited about this spar or just mildly confused as to what led them to both be here simultaneously. As Enyo spoke of her assumptions once again of the woman following her, Empousa shook her head.

"For once this meeting is not because I followed you truly, I was quite curious about who I could find to spar with me today! Although, I won't deny having you as my opponent will be exhilarating." It had been a long time since she had a proper battle, and the one thing she did know about Enyo was that at least she would give her that. So Empousa would return the favor and not hold back. "I do not doubt my survival." She would state, no smug cockiness or pride came with her tone it was just rather empty.

As Enyo commanded her to fight, she nodded her head, stretching out her body before readying her stance. Her head and body lowered to the floor as she prepared herself. She knew that Enyo was strong, so she should keep herself light on her feet and try her hardest to avoid the front of the woman, especially her mouth. Her ear flicked in acknowledgment to the beast.

"I promise to give you the best fight I can." She would say before pausing, taking in a deep breath, and then rushing the brute. Empousa aimed to come at Enyo's right, hoping to be able to reach her shoulder and throw herself up against her. If she succeeded she would likely bruise her chest on Enyo's shoulder blade, at the same time she would aim a bite at Enyo's neck, hoping to hit the spot just under her jawbone.

Taking a moment, she would spread her back legs, seeking to get herself steady and balanced if Enyo tried to push her away. Her tail was flagged out behind her as an extra safety precaution. Her right limb would scramble to find purchase on the brute, attempting to hook her right leg over Enyo's side; not in hopes of toppling her, but to hold on and stay close and try to limit the amount of power Enyo could throw her way. Sometimes the fight would get to Empousa's head, drive her a little crazy and she would lose what sense of self-preservation she had. So far she couldn't feel herself slipping but who knew what would come. She was excited.

"Speach"

Empousa vs Enyo for Dominance
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: sharpened teeth caps
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: