Expert Fighter (145)

Advanced Hunter (70)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
10-18-2024, 10:58 PM

Citadel puffed up as a challenger came to answer his summons. His eyes glanced at the wolf who would be considered small by his family's standards. Taller than him, but for how long? The proud Fatalis had no doubt he would reach his fathers soaring heights by the time he was an adult. But for now, he was stuck with a gangly short body and oversized paws. Clumsy, and uncoordinated.

“I did!” He agreed boldly. “I’m Citadel Fatalis, Prince of the Armada” the words could be a mouthful for the pup sometimes, and he tried to carefully get it all out. He took her next sentence to mean the first move was up to him. He thought of his lessons with his father, with Spider, and with Wylan. Defences first. So he tucked his ears and his chin and spread his legs. He tried to look as if he was taking his time, finding the right spot with his body… and then suddenly he shot forward. Trying to move like a rocket, and almost tumbling over his stupidly large paws for his trouble. The weirdly thick bear paws were extremely difficult for the pup to work around.

So his sudden surprise attack was likely not that surprising by the time he actually reached Empousa. He aimed to slam his wee puppy weight against her right front leg, extending his claws to dig in if he was able to land that first hit.

Citadel vs Empousa for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Paleo species
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Bracers
Companion 1: Raven, female, 50" - boosted
Companion 2: Snow Leopard, Male, 25" crystal horns - boosted
*Companion 3: Black bear, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Bear Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Mutation 3: Crystal crown - Perception