size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
10-19-2024, 12:43 AM

This little pup was bold, excited and clearly enjoyed a good fight. She would not deny him one. Even if she would be slightly more gentle than if he was someone larger, aged, more experienced. As he finished his introductions she would offer him a respectful nod, "Well little Prince, I am excited to see how you fare on the battleground. I am Empousa." She would say.

As he lowered to the floor she followed suit, tucking her face lower to the ground, spreading her legs, and tucking her tail to cover her vital organs. He was small so she did not want to leave too much available for him to work with. And then he was rushing?? At least he was trying to rush her, his rather clumsy display made her want to giggle at him a bit but she didn't. He would get himself figured out soon enough, she did not doubt it.

She prepared for the impact, although in all honesty, it wouldn't have been a lot if he had made an impact. She sidestepped the pup, allowing the momentum to slide him inside of her legs. She would reach her head down and aim to grab ahold of his nap, gently before throwing him back a little ways. Resuming her prior position.

"Again, try to be fast enough that I can't evade. Aim to hit the weight against my elbow! If you can do that you might be able to make it buckle and make me fall over. It will give you more opportunities." She spoke, she knew the pup may not listen to her advice at all. But she was always willing to help someone so young learn a thing or two.

Empousa vs Citadel for Dominance
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: sharpened teeth caps
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Intellectual
Specialty:

"Speach"