size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
10-19-2024, 06:38 PM

The fae's head turned as she heard the greeting bark of another woman, letting a soft smile fall onto her face. As she watched her approach, her eyes trained on her. She was quite pretty to Emmy's standards, a brown coat with rather delicate markings. If given the chance she would remember to compliment her on it later in their meeting. As she spoke Empousa offered a grin, before turning her head towards the ocean. "It is quite beautiful, I think anyway. Although it will be even nicer with someone even prettier to share it with!" She would purr out the last part with a teasing wink.

"It is my first time here, couldn't stop myself from investigating further. Although I was a little skeptical myself about getting so close to the edge, it has proven worth it though. It's freeing." She would say, she knew others weren't as keen as to do something risky. So she offered her reassurance before pointing her head to the spot next to her, "I am Empousa by the way, I promise I won't bite." She'd promise, hoping not to scare away the brown-colored woman. She would give her time to respond, watching her eagerly before asking.

"What brings you here?" Her head tilted in curiosity.

"Speach"