size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
10-20-2024, 02:59 PM
The compliment made heat rise to her face. All things considered, Jay really was little more than a farm girl- she didn't tend to venture far beyond the borders of her home, sheltered when it came to wolves who were outside her immediate circle. She certainly didn't know how to gracefully take a compliment, and she immediately found herself fumbling over her words as she fought to reply. "I'm not- I'm just- you're very pretty too," she managed to say, feeling thoroughly tongue-tied.

Despite feeling awkward, Jay's positive demeanor didn't falter much. The smile she wore was a genuine one, full of warmth as she examined the stranger. "I haven't been this way either. It's so pretty, though," she reiterated, taking a few steps forward. Warily she'd move forward, glad to sink down alongside the stranger and take a short rest. She stretched her paws out in front of her before sliding down onto her belly. "It's a pleasure, Empousa." Her name sounded so foreign, unlike anything she'd ever heard before. "My name's Jay Destruction. You must not be from around here, then?" Hopefully that wasn't too forward of a question.