size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
10-20-2024, 04:36 PM

Empousa's lips twitched onto a faint smirk as she watched the fae stumble over her words. The awkwardness was... endearing, in a way she hadn't expected. She wasn't used to people being so unguarded, so naive? She was unsure of what word could best possibly describe the girl in front of her. It was a little disarming to Empousa, but not in a way she hated.

"Pretty too, huh?" She repeated her tone was light and teasing. There was a subtle flicker of amusement in her eyes as she watched the girl try to recover from her awkwardness. The unfaltering smile made Emmie curious about the girl, she wanted to know why she was so, well, kindhearted.

At the woman's introduction, Empousa paused for a moment, "Jay Destruction," she would let the name roll over her tongue, repeating it aloud like it would help her memorize the name to the face, "Sounds fierce, it's a good name. Although you seem nicer than the name suggests." She would offer back with a relaxed grin.

Empousa shifted, leaning back a little as she glanced around the area. Her eyes found their way back to Jay, "Nah, I'm not from around here," the way she said it was casual, eyes leaving the face of the femme before she spoke, "I have always moved around a lot. Haven't found a place yet that has kept my attention for very long. Now Jay, where are you from?" Her tone was nonchalant, but there was a hint, a mere suggestion of something else there like she was letting Jay in on a small piece of her without even noticing it.

Her crimson gaze returned to Jay, linger a bit longer this time. "You're different than all the others I've had the pleasure of meeting," except for the pups she's met, few keep that innocence, and softness pups have as they grow, "Not in a bad way, of course! Just not used to it. But maybe that says something about the company I've kept." She whispered the last part, shaking her head softly before turning back to Jay. She was eager to hear whatever leaves her lips next.

"Speach"