An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus

VengeanceCritical Attack!ScarredCritical Fail!
Yesterday, 07:44 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo settled down beside the carcass, tearing a strip of flesh from the deer with practiced ease. Blood still stained her lips as she glanced at Flare, her eyes gleaming with interest. His amusement didn’t go unnoticed, nor did his ambition. She could see it in the way he spoke. It was a trait she could respect.

"You’re right. I'm not one to offer information freely." she admitted with a flick of her ear, her tone carrying the weight of deliberate intrigue. She took another bite of the meat, savoring it, before speaking again.

"I am Enyo of the Dunamis. A name you may or may not have heard," she said with a hint of pride, her gaze sharp and steady on him. "We are a family that values strength, dominance, and legacy. Those who stand beside us thrive, those who stand against us fall. Where is it you reside? I smell the pack deeply imbedded in your pelt. I just do not recognize it."

She licked the blood from her lips, watching for Flare’s reaction. Assessing him as he had been assessing her. "But what about you? You fight well, and you move with purpose. I’d like to know what drives a wolf like you, Flare. What do you want from this world?"

She leaned in just slightly, not in an aggressive way, but in a manner that suggested genuine curiosity. "And if you’re ambitious, as I suspect, what kind of allies are you looking for?"

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

As a Dunamis, other members of her clan may enter her threads without warning.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated